2021 Keith County 4-H Livestock Sale
Saturday, August 7, 2021
2:00 pm MST
Keith County Fairgrounds Livestock Pavillion
• Thorough, quality appraisals for both farm equipment and household items.
• Offering assistance in auction preparation, including providing and removing tables.
• Accurate clerking and cashiering, utilizing the most up-to-date computerized system in the auction business.
• Offering assistance in cleaning and lining up sales items via contract.
• One of the most extensive and all inclusive advertising and mailing lists in a three-state region which attracts more potential buyers to your sale.
• We are an active member of both the Nebraska Auctioneers Association and the National Auctioneers Association to keep informed of current auction information, markets, and techniques.
• We have conducted over 5,000 farm and ranch, household, antique, business liquidation, bull sale, and livestock auctions in Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado, and Kansas.
• We, at all times, act in the highest ethical manner, while striving to bring you complete satisfaction with your auction experience.
Our Family & Staff:
Dean Schow (1944-2014)
Korey Schow (1975-2015)